Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joanne Holland has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 12
I am currently looking for a Primary DR Here in the local surrounding area. I am in the process of Meeting with several doctors and then Decide from there. This was my first and Last visit I will have with This particular Dr. I try to explain what I was looking for as a patient and doctor relationship. She totally disregarded what I was trying to express. And continuously ask me personal questions Such as do you live in an apartment a trailer house, Do you have a boyfriend what is he leave. The questions she asked me had nothing to do with the care of a doctor it came across as being totally Nosy unprofessional and extremely rude. I got the impression she was fishing More on a line of financial Situation . even though I have excellent insurance. Questions such as whether I was a homeowner or not and other questions in that Area. She came across as making inaccurate assumptions and being judgemental then making rude remarks based on her assumptions.. not anything close to facts. The bottom line I feel this woman is extremely unprofessional And perhaps may be burned out. perhaps she should reach out and get help as with any position that is burned out is a disservice to the patient and the doctor herself. I regret that I put myself through this and went to her office... never again. I apologize in advance for my typos And I am trying to write this up as on a very tiny smartphone.Lol
I really liked Dr. when I first visited her. It turns out that Joanne (as she likes to be called) had a mental breakdown "all over me." I have MS and she and she told me I had to see "my Psychiatrist" because I am crazy. The Psychiatrist she was referring to was my Neurologist who specializes in MS. During this time there were no patients in her office but me. She was literally screaming at me at the time. She keep screaming and belittling me for approximatively 5 to 7 mins. She needs help. I really believe she didn't know who I was! (in a small, small town. I can not recommend Dr. Holland.
12 Years Experience
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Joanne Holland accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions117 3rd St, Drain, OR
Dr. Joanne Holland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Drain, OR.