Dr. Joanne G Parks Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Joanne G Parks?

Experience with Dr. Parks

Dr. Parks literally saved my life after years of treatment by another psychiatrist who led the bandwagon on recovered memories. Dr. Park led me out of the darkness and back to living a normal, productive life surrounded by my family and friends. Words cannot express the gratitude I have for her and that she was willing to work with me when the previous psychiatrist wanted to dump me because my insurance ran out.

Dr. Parks is not only a brilliant physician, she is also extremely compassionate. I cannot say enough about how truly amazing she is.

Dr Parks is exceptional and helped save my life, literally. When I wad in a bad place and hospitalized I was fortunate that she was assigned to me.Anytime I told my first psychiatrist something was going on she would hand me another Rx. Dr Parks talks to me, she uses her amazing skills as a therapist to help me come up with reasonable solutions. She is compassionate, comforting and easy to talk with about anything.

Dr. Parks is an exceptional psychiatrist. If it weren't for Dr. Parks, I don't know how I would have survived the damage done to me by my previous psychiatrist. I would not and have not hesitated in recommending her to other people.

Exceptionally compassionate,professional,brilliant psychiatrist. This physician is at the top of her field and is truly a rare find as she actually does psychotherapy and genuinely practices medicine as both an art and science to the benefit of her patients.

Dr. Joanne G Parks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Barrington, IL.