Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joanne L Rogers has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Family Planning
- Abdominal Pain
- Laser Hair Removal
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 52
Dr. Rogers is rude, condescending, and she does not care about her horrible attitude. She talks down to patients and she doesn't listen. She over talks you, so, I'm done with her. Even though I am sick, I will be patient and locate another doctor. Just because she has a medical degree doesn't mean she is allowed to be discourteous to patients that are paying her big butt.
I was unfortunate enough to be a patient of Dr Rogers years ago. This individual was rude, abrupt, unprofessional, condescending and I honestly cannot believe she is still practicing. I am a medical professional myself, and after 25 years in the field I have never encountered this sort of personality disorder and lack of common courtesy. She basically acted as if I was making up my symptoms and needed a psych evaluation, she blew me off and prescribed of all things, a benzodiazepine. If she really felt I needed a psychiatrist, she could have possibly referred me to one, but that wasn't the case. Fortunately I moved and found another compassionate physician. Stay away!
While I was happy with the services of Dr. Rogers, I am leaving to find a new doctor because of the unprofessional behavior of the office staff. The support staff answers the phone and immediately places you on hold without even speaking to you. I found them very rude and condescending and frankly I just don't have the patience for being treated in this manner. I am after all paying for the service.
29 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1989
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Joanne L Rogers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joanne L Rogers in this video.
Dr. Joanne L Rogers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellaire, TX.