Dr. Joanne Simpson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joanne Simpson?

Posted on July 30th, 2016

Too rushed an exam.

Look elsewhere

Posted on June 21st, 2014

Unacceptable Cancellation

Posted on May 8th, 2014

Although calling Dr Simpson months in advance, I could only get a mid-morning appointment. This is very inconvenient for me as I work in Tysons Corner, at least 30 minutes away. Nonetheless, I made every attempt to arrive on time. But as I was 3 minutes past the 'grace' period due to heavy traffic, I was told Dr. Simpson would not be able to see me. This is unacceptable and I will pursue other options for my medical requirements.

Do Not Recommend This Doctor To Anyone

Posted on April 29th, 2014

Dr. Joanne Simpson was extremely unprofessional and my office visit was the worst I have ever had at any doctor's office! I had gone in for an annual dermatology skin check-up. She went out of her way to point out skin imperfections and suggest I come back for injection "fillers." The visit was very uncomfortable and I would not recommend her to anyone!

Wonderfully exceptional experience!

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

I can't express how excited I am that we found this practice and Dr Simpson. My son had a skin condition that other pediatricians and dermatologists told us to wait for it to go away on its own. 5 mos later my poor son is still uncomfortable and embaressed at the sight of his arm. I find Associates in Dermatology and was able to get an appt with Dr Simpson.She is extremely professional, friendly and helpful. She diagnoses the condition immediately and treats our son right away. We are so relieved that he will not have to deal with a skin condition that other Drs dont know how to treat. I highly recommend Dr Simpson!

Horrible Staff

Posted on August 5th, 2011

I recently had an appointment with Dr. Simpson, and sadly to say this will be my last. There staff are by far the ruddest, unprofessional staff. The assistant Precious was very rude and didn't care to hear my concerns. I dont recommend this doctor to anyone!!

Posted on October 10th, 2017