Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joanne R Vogel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Artificial Insemination
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
The relatioship between a doctor and patient is sacred especially in the case of a Gynae and her patient. But, in case of Dr.Vogel, we were shocked at the callous attitude of the doctor and her staff and the treatment that we received as a new patient. We waited for nearly 60 days to receive an appointment but were shocked to understand that we will be seen by the nurse and not the Doctor. I am a mother of two and have see multiple gynae doctors and never in my life have i encountered a situation where the doctor does not even care of seeing or meeting the patient. When i raised an objection, the doctor herself came to me and asked me to see another doctor as i did not have a good start with her and that she is way too busy...All this after taking waiting for 60 days, taking a day off from my work! I am not sure how does the insurance work in this case, will i and my insurance be charged the same amount if a nurse checks me rather than the doctor?? I don't think so...! Also, if this doctor is struggling so much to make 1 appointment with her patient, what is the gaurantee that she will give me the required attention in the time of crises...when i really need her....Thank god i realised this on time..
Dr Vogel is both pragmatic and caring. She endures you have the best care and goes out of her way to make sure you understand everything. She will fit you in if you need to been seen quickly. Her bedside manner is excellent as she visited me regularly whilst in hospital. I cannot recommend her highly enough.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2010, 2015, 2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Vogel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Dr. Joanne R Vogel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsJoanne R Vogel Md, 11030 Bollinger Canyon Rd Ste 250, San Ramon, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joanne R Vogel in this video.
Dr. Joanne R Vogel is similar to the following 0 Doctors near San Ramon, CA.