The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joao G Ubatuba has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Diabetes Complications
- Lung Cancer
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Vascular Malformations
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Varicose Veins
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Showing 4 of 4
Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Dr. Joao G Ubatuba accepts the following insurance providers.
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJoao Gabriel Ubatuba Md, 1200 S York St Ste 3290, Elmhurst, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joao G Ubatuba in this video.
Dr. Joao G Ubatuba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elmhurst, IL.