Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joaquim L Noronha
Dr. Joaquim L Noronha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Somerset, NJ. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Noronha is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton and St Peters University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joaquim L Noronha has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Gland Issues
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Addison Disease
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. His bedside manners are the worst. He is not knowledgable and could not answer any questions that I had. He has the attitude that you do what he tells you and you are not to ask any questions or have any concerns. His staff was pleasant and the wait time was prompt but that's it.
I came to Dr. Noronha seeking help for my diabetes. I had very limited insurance at the time and asked if I could set up a payment plan (as with a previous doctor). He was not interested, stating I had to pay everything in full up front - thee would be no payment plan. All this doctor cares about is the money.
I see several specialists and honestly, the staff and Dr. Noronha are the absolute best. I can always get an appointment because they are flexible, always get an answer and never wait. Dr. Noronha spends time and explains things in simple terms and is always accessible. Again, cant say enough wonderful things about dr noronha and his staff and how my life and health have improved because of him.
Dr. Noronha is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Joaquim L Noronha accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJoaquim L Noronha Md, 1553 State Route 27 Ste 3000, Somerset, NJ
Dr. Joaquim L Noronha is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Somerset, NJ.