Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Joaquin G Arciniegas
Joaquin G Arciniegas is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL.Joaquin G Arciniegas has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Joaquin G Arciniegas has the following 10 expertise
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Catheterization
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Unstable Angina
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Arciniegas is a wonderful cardiologist as well as a wonderful person. I don't believe I would still be alive to write this review without the knowledgeable care I received from Dr. Arciniegas. I had A-Fib, fluid around my heart and pericardium, fluid in and around my lungs, and other serious problems. Dr. Arciniegas was able to get the A-Fib under control with Tikosyn. Only cardiologists can prescribe Tikosyn, and they have to be certified to do so. Dr. Arciniegas is certified. I am also taking Xarelto blood thinner and other medications. Dr. Arciniegas and his staff are all efficient, personable, and caring. I rate them 4 stars out of 4, and even higher. I rate them 4 stars out of 4 for ease of appointment, promptness, courteous staff, accurate diagnosis, bedside manner, spending time with me, and following up after visit when necessary.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Joaquin G Arciniegas accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAlvaro A Aldana MD, 3686 Grandview Pkwy Ste 720, Birmingham, AL
Take a minute to learn about Joaquin G Arciniegas in Birmingham, AL, in this video.
Joaquin G Arciniegas is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.