Dr. Joaquin Arciniegas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joaquin Arciniegas?

Patient

Dr. Arciniegas is a wonderful cardiologist as well as a wonderful person. I don't believe I would still be alive to write this review without the knowledgeable care I received from Dr. Arciniegas. I had A-Fib, fluid around my heart and pericardium, fluid in and around my lungs, and other serious problems. Dr. Arciniegas was able to get the A-Fib under control with Tikosyn. Only cardiologists can prescribe Tikosyn, and they have to be certified to do so. Dr. Arciniegas is certified. I am also taking Xarelto blood thinner and other medications. Dr. Arciniegas and his staff are all efficient, personable, and caring. I rate them 4 stars out of 4, and even higher. I rate them 4 stars out of 4 for ease of appointment, promptness, courteous staff, accurate diagnosis, bedside manner, spending time with me, and following up after visit when necessary.

Chairman & CEO

When I first met Dr. Arciniegas, my wife and I both felt that he really cares for his patients. I have never me a doctor that appeared to be more caring than Dr. Arciniegas. I would definitely recommend Dr. Arciniegas to others. In my opinion, he is the greatest.

Joaquin Arciniegas

"Dr. Arci" is the most knowlegeable, most personable, most helpful, most caring, cardiologist is the entire SouthEast.

Kitty L. Snow

One of the best Doctors I have ever known. Will not give up until he has the problem solved. Excellent bedside manner.

great cardiologist limited only by the facilities

Great bedside manner and ability to explain the issues. Did an EP study on me and it was almost a pleasure. LOL

Great Cardiologist and Wonderful person

Dr. Arci came to St. Vincent's in the middle of the night when my wife was brought in to the ER with Cardiac failure/Resp.arrest. She was "jump started" over 18 times by Vestavia Hills Station 5 Paramedics and the ER staff. Dr. Arci came to the MICU and took over like an angel. I truly believe he was sent by our Holy Father Divine, God Almighty to help my wife. She is recovered completely from her heart problems related to MRSA infection and a drug overdose from UAB hospital that had discharged her less than 12hours earlier before her heart attack. Dr. Arci is fine Doctor and a great person. He is kind and compassionate and has a wonderful manner.