Dr. Joaquin Gomez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joaquin Gomez?

The best pediatrician in all of Miami

Posted on May 16th, 2016

Dr.Gomez has been treating my family for over 20 years. There is nothing bad to say about him because he is simply the best. His knowledge on medicine always manages to leave me in awe. Always willing to answer emergency calls even after office hours and always leaves me feeling better with the first visit. He is very courteous and will take the time to explain to you exactly what it is that you have. In short words, he is simply the best. Never have we ever found a better doctor than him and we will keep going to him until he stops. I rather go to Dr.Gomez before anything rather than go to the hospital as he is EXTREMELY good at what he does.

Mejor doctor

Posted on December 5th, 2014

Joaquin a sido el pediatría de mis niñas desde 2002, nunca me a fallado como doctor, puedo tener una emergencia a cualquier hora y el responde mis llamadas, incluso cuando me fui a Peru en el 2004 d vacaciones, me curo a mi hija lo q allá nadie pudo hacer con tan solo una llamada. vivo en orlando actualmente y e tratado otros pediatras pero como el no e encontrado, es el único q con lo q el trate a mis hijitas me las cura, viajó 4 horas pero tengo el máximo resultado, el mejor servicio. No lo cambio por nada. A mi hermano le curo el asma lo q otros no hicieron. Sin estar probando diferentes medicamentos. A+ el mejor

AMAZING

Posted on May 22nd, 2014

Gomez is the best pediatrican BY FAR out there. He has treated all 3 of my kids and I could not be any happier. Hes very attentive and helpful. He answers all your questions and is very warming. Makes the kids and I feel like we are visiting a family friend. Hes AMAZING! I recommended him to everybody.

Posted on August 8th, 2017