Dr. Joaquin D Lopez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joaquin D Lopez?

Best doctor ever

Dr. Lopez has been our family doctor for 20+ years and we wouldn't trade him for anyone! He has been there at any time, night or day when we have needed him. The care you receive from him is 1 of a kind and you will not find another doctor to care for you the way Dr. Lopez does I GUARANTEE IT.

worst pediatrician ever!

I wouldn't recommend him at all. .. he is always rude and never uses gloves or washes his hands..and he used the thermometer without replacing the cap and after using it on my kid he just put it back into his pocket disgusting!(I'm upset I didn't notice before)...I'm definitely changing doctors..

I recommend him to everyone.

He has been my daughters doctor since she was born, highly recommended to me by another physician. My daughter is now 13 years old and it amazes me how much she likes her doctor, not all kids do. Dr. Lopez has always been there when we needed him fortunately it hasn't been to many times. He has been there in the middle of the night and on days his office was closed. Thanks. I hope this helps people who are looking for a doctor in his area.