Dr. Joaquin F Oronoz Jr Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Joaquin F Oronoz Jr?

Great Ortho Surgeon

A great orthopedic surgeon! First experience was at hospital with a dislocated elbow, then I had a broken ankle that he fixed. Then he did a total knee replacement about six years ago and I have had NO problems with any of his work!

Prior Patient

One of the biggest mistakes I have ever made. The people who work at this office are not only unfriendly but they are incompetent. They continue to bill me for payments I have already made. My shoulder still hurts and it is 9 months later. I have never been around a doctor who got mad at a patient because they had to wait an hour and 45 minutes to be seen. Please do your due diligence and avoid these people at all costs!

Outstanding MD

I was referred to Dr. Oronoz by a friend after an upsetting appointment at another group. This man knows what he is doing! I felt comfortable from the moment I walked in the office and was treated with respect. I thought I would never know what it felt like to live without knee pain. Thanks to Dr. Oronoz my knee feels great and I am back to playing basketball.

Dr. Joaquin F Oronoz Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harlingen, TX.