Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Job B Mongare has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Job B Mongare has the following 8 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorder
Dr. Job B Mongare has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 42
It is truly scary this man is allowed to practice medicine. He not only gave out false patient information about me to "someone off the street" who happened to know me about my condition but he put me in the hospital and filled me full of narcotics then released me two days later and told a friend of mine I had a drug problem when she went to her own appointment. She asked how I was doing and he told her I never had meningitis (which I did) and that I was just looking to score drugs I had meningitis and was suffering from low spinal fluid and was taken to ETMC Tyler and treated non narcotically for 5 days in the hospital after this episode. I talked with area Dr.s who indeed agreed he was of low quality. The last dealings I had with him I was in his office and he gave me a shot of what I now think was Stadol and told me to "Hurry and get where I was going" because the narcotic would kick in. I was alone at that visit and he was aware but told me he just wanted to make sure I didn't crash in his parking lot. This was several years ago and I have since moved from the area but just saw his name come up on this site and wanted to warn anyone dealing with him that this man is truly dangerous. I have other friends who have had mirror image dealings with this man. After treating me for meningitis this man never once followed up with me.
20 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1998
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Job B Mongare accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJob B Mongare Md, 113 N Murchison St, Athens, TX
Dr. Job B Mongare is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Athens, TX.