2.6

Neutral

Excellent care

Dr. Ajala took great car of me and my little one. She answered all of my many questions and was supportive during delivery. I just recommended her to a friend.

Rushed and Cold!

Iā€™m so upset that I went to see her. I should of rearranged my schedule to see my ob/gyn. I thought all the doctors at about women were as friendly as I have encountered in the past but Dr Ajala made me feel rushed when explaining my symptoms and dismissed my feelings. She also made me feel horrible after trying to conceive for 1 year without success. Call my husband in tears in the car. I will never see her again.

Good experience

She is good in listening to patient problem. She explained me why iam having health problem in steps. She prescribed me with good medicine and explained about the medicine and how it will help. Good luck Ajala

I saw Dr. Ajalla a total of 3 times. Each time she did not listen to my concerns at all and was very dismissive. I will not go to her again.

Horrible experience and unnecessarily made me go to ER

Dr. Jocelyn K Ajala is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Reston, VA.