Dr. Jocelyn M Brown Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Jocelyn M Brown?

parents use caution

Dr. jocelyn Brown from colombia presbyterian hospital has caused chaos in my family. I had a slip and fall while caring my baby as soon as I fell I went staight to the doctors and later my baby was sent home. The next day I took him back because he was uncomfortale.Now Dr. Brown is acusing me of shaking my baby and child abuse just to cover up for her error of sending him home with no X-rays. She is so strung on herself that she would not care to rip your family apart just to protect her NAME. Now all I do is pray and hope that the person who has my baby gives him as much love as I do. I wish she knew how much pain she has caused us.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Jocelyn M Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.