Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jocelyn Garrick
Dr. Jocelyn Garrick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Garrick is affiliated with Highland Hospital & Highland Wellness, VacaValley Hospital and Regional Medical Center-San Jose. She speaks English.
Dr. Jocelyn Garrick has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Garrick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus
20 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1992
Alameda County Medical Center
Dr. Jocelyn Garrick accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHIGHLAND HOSPITAL, 1411 E 31st St, Oakland, CA
Dr. Jocelyn Garrick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.