Dr. Jocelyn H Larocque Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jocelyn H Larocque?

Do not recommend!

Had to see another dermatologist and a plastic surgery after Dr. Larocque removed a large spot in my skin she though it might be cancer and left me with a big scar! I had many large spots removed before and none of them turned like the one Dr. Larocque removed. I was given zero instructions in how to care for the wound I was left with just to arrive home and see that I still had dark blood that had not been cleaned from the spot removed and that they put the band aid tape on top of the open wound. I called the office and tried to talk to Dr. Laroque but I believe she was too busy to care. I never receive a follow up call to ask how my wound was healing. I am not pick but I will never come back to this doctor!

I love Dr LaRocque! She is the best!!

I recently saw Dr Laroque as a new patient for a complete annual skin exam and an evaluation of some bumps on my face that will not go away no matter what products I use. She just said they were "non-specific bumps" but did not discuss any treatment options. I believe there has to be some type of procedure that would eliminate these areas but nothing was discussed. The visit felt very rushed and when I briefly mentioned that I may be interested in botox she gave a short answer and left the room. I was not pleased and will not be returning

I was a bit early for my appointment, but ended up sitting in a paper gown until literally an hour after my scheduled appointment. I had some spots removed and really was not provided any information as to how to care for the areas. Her bedside manner was lacking.

Dr LaRocque is excellent! She was very organized and caring. She is the best dermatologist I have seen. She took the time to listen to me. My acne and skin is much better know and I will recommend her to my family and friends.

Anderson Montross

Dr. Harris-LaRocque was very knowledgeable and kind. She spent time getting to know about me and my lifestyle. I would highly recommend her to anyone.