Dr. Jocelyn E Leveque Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jocelyn E Leveque?

Karen

She is an excellent Doctor!

To be a plastic surgery office, it is dirty and old. I cannot believe they perform surgery in that building. I was offered to have a face lift done in the office and i could not believe it. I will be going elsewhere. Also the back office staff were snooty.

Never use her

I had breast augmentation with Dr. Leveque and ended up with a scar way up on my left breast and it was also uneven. When I went back after several months, she just said, "oh, it will become even over time," I also waited 45 minutes in the exam room and could hear her on the phone discussing her new countertops with a contractor. I would never recommend her.

Please Don't

I had breast reconstruction after cancer. The breast was much smaller than the other and far down on my ribcage. I developed a hernia where she took tissue for the breast. I have had six surgeries by other surgeons to try to correct her work. She was very rude when she realized things weren't right.

The best plastic surgeon on the Gulf Coast

I consulted with several plastic surgeons in Pensacola and one in the surrounding area. Dr. Leveque was the best by far ...she made me feel confortable, was extremely knowledgeable in the procedure I was consulting about, and did not "push" me into a decision I did not want to make (like other surgeons I'd previously consulted with). I ultimately chose to have surgery with her ....and was happy I did! My results are better than I could have expected! I have so much more confidence now. I would recommend Dr. Leveque to anyone without hesitation. In my opinion, she is the best plastic surgeon on the Gulf Coast!

wonderful experience

had a face lift with Dr. Leveque and had a wonderful result. i am very happy. she not only did an excellent job on my surgery but with these results it has increased my self confidence. would recommend her to anyone!!!!!

Breast Augmentation

My breasts were empty after having children. Dr Leveque and her staff were so knowledgeable and understanding of my problem.

I had an appointment with Dr. Leveque for a consultation for breast implant removal and replacement. I was quoted a really large amount of money and was told I needed a lift as well. Went for a 2nd opinion to a well known Doctor for this area and he says I definately do not need a lift. The amount he quoted was less than half the original amount. Also, a friend of mine used her in the past and she looks butchered. Scars everywhere. I would not recommend her and always, always get a second opinion.

Tummy Tuck

I had a tummy tuck by Dr Leveque in 2007 and had the most amazing results. I have a smooth flat tummy. I can wear a bikini again!!!

Dr. Jocelyn E Leveque is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.