Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jocelyn A Mitchell-Williams
Dr. Jocelyn A Mitchell-Williams, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Camden, NJ. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Mitchell-Williams is affiliated with Lourdes Medical Center and University Hospital (UMDNJ). Dr. Mitchell-Williams has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Jocelyn A Mitchell-Williams has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jocelyn A Mitchell-Williams has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Dr. Jocelyn A Mitchell-Williams has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jocelyn A Mitchell-Williams is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mitchell-Williams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Jocelyn A Mitchell-Williams accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJohn & Joyce Sheridan Health Center at Three Cooper Plaza, 3 Cooper Plz, Camden, NJ
Dr. Jocelyn A Mitchell-Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camden, NJ.