Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jocelyn L Pichardo has 3 locations
1800 Mercy Dr Ste 302
Orlando, FL 32808
1505 Bill Beck Blvd
Kissimmee, FL 34744
Book Online Now
Dr. Jocelyn L Pichardo has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jocelyn L Pichardo has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 2 of 2
I will never see her Agen
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jocelyn L Pichardo - Posted on August 24th, 2012
I had a very bad experience with this doctor she was Rudd, choose not to see because she wanted to go home. She stated that there was not much that she could do and to go to a hospital. All of this for abdominal and Lower back pain. I feel that there are people that should choose a different profession.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jocelyn L Pichardo - Posted on October 20th, 2010
Dr. Pichardo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Jocelyn L Pichardo Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jocelyn L Pichardo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Orlando, FL.