Dr. Jocelyn B Vergara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jocelyn B Vergara?

The best doctor!!

Wonderful pediatrician. Won't find another doctor as caring, loving, patient and prompt as Dr. Joy!!!

Dr Joy is awesome

Best ever!!!!

fantastic pediatrician

You could not ask for a better doctor than dr. Joy!!!

My children have been seeing Dr. Joy since they were newborns, they are now 8 and 11. If you do not want someone telling you the truth about your parenting skills or lack thereof then maybe she isn't the right doctor for you. Freestyle parenting is not parenting and these generations are suffering for it. I love the practice because they will see my sick child now and not wait for an appointment in a few days or weeks. Even when I see another Dr. or nurse practitioner in the practice Dr. Joy will usually poke her head in and look at the file and make sure she is happy with the treatment. Thank you Dr. Joy.

Great Dr.

Dr. Joy saw my children from the time they were toddlers until they graduated from high school. We have always been happy with her professionalism, her kindness and the fact that she remembered us each time. We had several health situations out of the norm, and she was excellent at dealing with the physical and emotional aspects. Thank you, Dr. Joy! If my kids were not now adults, they would still be going to her, because they loved her so much!

Dr. Joy had very poor bedside manner. I often found her to be rude. When asking follow up questions regarding our son she would often provide guidance that did not seem medically based. For example, we were struggling with our son sleeping through the night and she told us to try and warm him milk before bed. Just one of too many examples of what I believe to be poor medical advise and care. I would not recommend her to anyone!

Love Dr. Joy!!!

Extremely Unhappy

I went into this office with high hopes as they came highly recommended. At my daughters 4 month appt Dr. Joy filled the papers out wrong and they almost gave her 6 month immunizations. Then at her 9 month appt Dr. Joy said she didn't have to come back until she was 2. I questioned this and she assured me it was correct. WRONG. I will never go back to this practice.. there's no telling what else she could mess up.

Dr. Joy is wonderful!

I have been with Dr. Joy for almost eight years. I have two children. One is very healthy and the other is sickly. The other commenters have had problems with Dr. Joy reprimanding their children, but Dr. Joy would have never called the children down unless they needed it. She doesn't have any expectations of a child that their parent should not also have on their own. She has called my children down and it wasn't anything terrible. Just a simple "Do you think you should be doing that?" and it was never anything that I shouldn't have already addressed first and I actually appreciate it because it shows the children other people notice their actions and don't accept bad behavior. You know when your children are being bad! Don't kid yourselves! I adore her and this practice. She has always followed up on my children and has always been caring and nurturing to them. My children also adore her! She is always available when I have questions about my children's care and I don't ever feel like just another patient when I take my children there. I feel like a family friend.

Dr. Joy takes it upon herself to discipline your child during the check up. This has happened to myself and a good friend and we both felt that she made us and our children uncomfortable.

Front desk receptionist and nurse gave my almost 2 year old a verbal bashing for having a tantrum. The one place your child should be able to have a tantrum, and the people who are there understand, should be the pediatrician's office. We will never be going back there.

Dr. Jocelyn B Vergara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henrico, VA.