Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jocko R Zifferblatt has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Jocko R Zifferblatt has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Jocko R Zifferblatt has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
My wife was in ER for kidney pain, nausea and vomiting. They offered her nausea meds and pain meds. The pain meds were put on hold until my wife was sure she would not be in breach of her pain contract from another provider. (Which it was verified she wouldn't be) Once they confirmed the presence of a stone the doctor came partway through the door way, told her it was not in the ureter so should not be causing her problems summed up the pain as due to her chronic pain (most of which is in her cervical spine) and said he was discharging her. Did not ask if her pain or nausea was better, no longer offered her pain relief (which she could have used but didn't ask for) and did not even offer explanation about kidney stones and treatment for them or even ask if we had any questions. We were left feeling like our time there was pointless, and still had no answers as to what was causing her pain and nausea.
Dr. Zifferblatt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Jocko R Zifferblatt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJules H Blank Md, 1726 Shawano Ave, Green Bay, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jocko R Zifferblatt in this video.
Dr. Jocko R Zifferblatt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Green Bay, WI.