Dr. Jodi A Chambers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jodi A Chambers?

Dr. Jodi Chambers

I turned to Dr. Chambers after learning I had a suspicious mammogram and a tumor was detected. Dr. Chambers provided me with an education about my diagnosis of breast cancer so I felt prepared and confident to make my own sound choices for treatment. Dr. Chambers performed my bi-lateral masectomy, which was very successful. Her care and concern didn't end there...I often turned to her with questions and concerns throught post surgery recovery and months of chemo. Three years later, I feel I could still approach her if I needed more information. I'm so thankful to have such an excellent physician!

Did not listen to my wishes and concerns. Overly agressive resulted in disfigurement.

Wonderful surgeon!

Dr. Jodi A Chambers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakewood, CO.