Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jodi Dashe
Dr. Jodi Dashe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Genetics, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Dr. Dashe is affiliated with Parkland Memorial Hospital, UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital and UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Jodi Dashe has the following 3 specialties
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin, the traits that it presents in a patient and its pathway. This allows them to diagnose and treat each illness effectively.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. Jodi Dashe has the following 4 expertise
- Fetal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
Dr. Jodi Dashe has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jodi Dashe is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Dashe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Parkland Memorial Hospital
UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital
UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
Dallas County Hospital District
UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Parkland Health & Hospital System
21 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Dr. Jodi Dashe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.