Dr. Jodi Puent Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jodi Puent?

Perfect doctor for my nervous 2 year old!

Posted on September 14th, 2011

Dr. Puent and her staff were WONDERFUL with my son who is very nervous in new situations and with new people. We just had to switch pediatricians due to insurance changes, so my son's 2 year well-child visit was our first appointment here. She was so kind and comforting to my son and even demonstrated everything she was about to examine on his beloved teddy bear. She took her time and addressed my concerns with reassurance and options to address the issues if they didn't improve - when previous doctors had pretty much ignored my concerns. I also felt no pressure from her when I opted to delay and skip some vaccines - which had been a HUGE issue with a previous doctor. I've never left one of my sons appointments so happy - and neither has he... the first time with out tears! She even complimented me, telling me that I'm doing a good job with him - which every mother needs to hear once in a while! It was only one visit so far, but I can only say great things about her and her staff.

Posted on June 26th, 2017