Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jodi L Rubin has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Jodi L Rubin has the following 14 expertise
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Dr. Jodi L Rubin has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jodi L Rubin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Excellent provider...competent and compassionate. For the past several years, Dr. Rubin has been my allergist. I am highly impressed with Dr. Rubin's specialty knowledge as well as her diagnostic abilities. She is very thorough and patient-centered. Her communication skills are exceptional. I highly recommend Dr. Rubin if you are in need of an allergist... you won't be disappointed.
I have been a patient of Dr. Jodi Rubin for over 5 years now. Of all of the health care providers I have - all excellent - Dr. Rubin is unusually exceptional. Her attention to my particular needs is remarkable. She asks very thorough and meaningful questions not just in regards to my allergies but my overall well being. Dr. Rubin is mindful about my prescriptions and warns of potential side effects, benefits and keeps in mind my out of pocket cost as well. I have always been able to get in to see her when I need to. The staff are exceptional as well. Several of them have been at Desert Center since my first visit in 2005. I have referred several friends and family members to Dr. Rubin. In an area as important as my breathing, allergies and quality of life I am grateful to have Dr. Rubin as MY allergist!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
19 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Rush University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsValley Ent, 9097 E Desert Cove Ave Ste 250, Scottsdale, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jodi L Rubin in this video.
Dr. Jodi L Rubin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.