Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jodi A Shields has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Everyone else said it was arthritis in my knee as my dad's family history would indicate ...but Dr. Shields identified a muscle weakness instead that was cured with 12 visits to physical therapy (plus some exercises at home). Hooray for Dr. Shields diagnosis expertise. My knee has been fine ever since.
Not seen until 515 FOR 3:15 Appt - no explanation. At 5:15 THEN SENT TO XRAYto delay visit even longer. Overall,it was at least 6 pm before seen by dr.All of this for a very elderly patient ina wheelchair who has trouble sitting andstanding due to severe pain. At least some briefing from staff as to the delay, expected wait time, etc. would have been appreciated. Don't even know if Dr. Shields was in office - very poorcustomer service as far as informing patients. After being overheard at 5:15, assistant decided to take vitals and then send us to x-ray and superficially apologized for the wait.Delays are typical of FOI - last visited with same patient 10 years ago - nothing has changed, regardless of dr. you see.
29 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Mount Sinai Hospital
Dr. Jodi A Shields accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBay Pines Va Health Care System, 10000 Bay Pines Blvd, Bay Pines, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jodi A Shields in this video.
Dr. Jodi A Shields is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay Pines, FL.