Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jodie B Benton has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 43
She was very nice and prompt and did really well especially with someone as complicated as I was....lol..? But was very nice and very upfront and straight forward and hope to see her as my helpful new GYN since I am an older woman and have had total hysterectomy and only have issues with hormones and sometimes anxiety and etc... but I hope that she'll become a really good dr and friend and helpful in times of need:) .... but very sweet and very quick and efficient seeming....
Have been going to Dr. Benton for 5 years. At first I liked her personality but it is quite non-chalant. She doesn't take your condition seriously and blames it on just being pregnant. Her nurse today said "Well I don't know what to tell you, your pregnant!." Really? It was so unprofessional. I understand pregnancy is hard but you shouldn't have to suffer especially when you take the time to call and leave a message because your symptoms had gotten so bad.
Dr. Benton put in 2 different types of mesh in me I only knew about one of them. When I woke up in recovery I knew something was wrong. For two years I kept telling her something wasn't right. All I heard from her was everything is perfect there is nothing wrong with me. I went to see another doctor and he said the mesh had eroded into my vagina and was not put in right. She could never admit that she had done something wrong. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO HER.
Dr. Benton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Dr. Jodie B Benton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Associates Of Alabama, 800 Saint Vincents Dr Ste 600, Birmingham, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jodie B Benton in this video.
Dr. Jodie B Benton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.