Dr. Jodie P Dejecacion Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jodie P Dejecacion?

Dr. D is an excellent Doctor

I have been going to Dr. D for at least 10 years, probably more. She started as one of the Drs in our corporate HQ. I followed her when the clinic moved out of the building. After moving to Houston, and now Fort Worth, I have stuck with her because I trust and like her that much. I schedule my physical and plan my trip to Frisco just for Dr. D. She is pleasant, considerate, and has a wonderful 'bedside' manner. I feel like I'm talking to a trusted friends as much as I am a trusted Doctor. She talks to me about any of my concerns, never seems to be in a hurry to finish. Her staff has always been great too.

Unfriendly

Don't go to this practice if you want any of the staff and the doctor herself to even act like they care.

Senior

I cld for an appointment, web site says medicare excepted, NOT true. Was refused as have medicare and a supplement, plan F, all bills paid.

She is very genuine, compassionate and considerate of the issues at hand. So far, a wonderful experience and very please with her being my Primary Care Physician

Dr.D is the best

Dr. D is a fabulous dr. She sees my husband and kids and we all love her. She. Takes her time during appts she listens and is very through. She treats you as an equal and goes that extra mile with her patients. So grateful we found her.

Great Doctor

Dr. Dejecacion is an excellent doctor. As an adult, I have never had a doctor who made me feel as comfortable and valued as a patient and person. She remembered details about my job and personal life along with the medical reasons I was there. I really appreciate her "bedside" manner because she truly seems to be someone who cares about the well being of patients. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a GP. I wish I could give her 10 stars!

Great PCP

Dr. Dejecacion is a very sweet, caring doctor. She takes time with her patients and never makes you feel rushed. She is great about following up and checking to see how you're doing after an appointment. I would highly recommened her!

Conservative and thoughtful care

Dr. D has been my physician for about 5 years. She is thorough, and provides conservative and practical solutions. She responds very quickly to inquiries and provides thorough reports after your visit. She's very approachable and caring.

Shes is so swee

I haven't had a primary doctor that I loved since I was a child and I can say that she is pretty awesome. She mad me feel very comfortable and she cared about my needs and looked into helping me. I appreciate doctors who actually care and aren't all about money.

Great Family Doctor

Spends time analyzing & Diagnosing -- Gives FULL thorough explanations , follows up ~~ Great with my shy 13 year old daughter

Dr. Jodie is the best Doctor I have ever been to. Kind, patient, caring and professional. I lost my health insurance due to a layoff over 3 years ago and now that I have insurance again I made an appointment to see her and it was like I had been in only a few months ago. She remembered not only my medical details (obviously) but personal details as well. I would recommend her to anyone...

Wonderful and Caring

She is thorough and caring. As someone else stated, she remembers details about past visits as if they just happened. We are so lucky to have her as our family doctor. Love, love, love her!!

Dr. Jodie P Dejecacion is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frisco, TX.