Dr. Jodie Labowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jodie Labowitz?

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

The team that took care of me was wonderful. They were professional, "real people," and all focused on making sure I had a successful procedure. Thanks to each of them.

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

Even though my reason for appointment was nothing to look forward too...I have to say everyone from front desk to the awesome nurses, anesthesiologist and dr Labowitz made my experience a good one. The nurses were awesome.

BAD DOCTOR

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

your apt is always an hour or more past your apt time, the Dr wants to just send you to another specialist instead of actually taking the time to properly diagnose you. She is rude and uncaring

Posted on June 10th, 2016

Everyone was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. I was impressed when the office had called me the next day to see if everything was all right. I had a couple of a questions regarding the prep, and the office always called me back within the hour to answer my questions:)

Posted on March 30th, 2016

Very kind & caring people work here and made me feel not as afraid as I was when I first came in.

Posted on April 9th, 2015

She has been my dr for more than 15 years and I believe, in many ways she's saved my life. I put up with the long wait times because I know she's giving someone else the attention she gives me.

Posted on December 12th, 2014

Best doctor ever! After my daughter was misdiagnosed by a different physician , she correctly diagnosed her ulcerative colitis and put her on her road to recovery. She is so attentive . Cant say enough great things about her. A++

Go Somewhere Else

Posted on May 20th, 2014

I went to see Dr. Labowitz for an excessive acid/gas problem. She said I should have an endoscopy and a colonoscopy (the latter because of family history) so I scheduled an appointment for the procedures. After $1400 out of pocket to me, she could find nothing wrong, diagnosed me with IBS and suggested I start taking probiotics. In my opinion, this was a complete waste of my time and more importantly, my money. She couldn't have suggested the probiotic regimen before I spent my hard earned money to discover nothing?? Months later, my symptoms have not changed with the probiotics, so when I find the time to address them again, I'll definitely go to another doctor. I think IBS is the answer when the doctor just doesn't have a clue.

Very Pleased !

Posted on January 31st, 2014

I like this place so well I had my 18 year old go there because I knew she would get the kind of treatment an 18 year old deserves ! She is new to all this being an adult and she felt very comfortable there !!!!

Posted on July 2nd, 2013

Takes more than 4 weeks to get an appointment. Then when tou get one you wait for an hour in the waiting room! She classified my problem as ibs. The catch all if you have a problem! Kept giving me antidepressants to fix my problem.

Posted on November 14th, 2017