Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jody L Daggett
Dr. Jody L Daggett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Globe, AZ. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Daggett is affiliated with Cobre Valley Community Hospital and Mt Graham Regional Medical Center. Dr. Daggett has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jody L Daggett has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
It isn't often you can rate your doctor appointment as a good experience. If I had to recommend a doctor to anyone with back, neck or shoulder issues, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this physician. He had the best 'bedside manner' of any specialist I have ever seen and his diagnosis and treatment was right on.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Daggett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Maricopa Medical Center
Dr. Jody L Daggett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEastern Arizona Orthopedic Clinic Pc, 5882 S Hospital Dr Ste 1, Globe, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jody L Daggett in this video.
Dr. Jody L Daggett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Globe, AZ.