Dr. Jody D Ellison Is this you?

11 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jody D Ellison?

husband

My wife has been goinf=g to this place per workers comp law suit...come to find out shes not even a dr but a PA, so she is only allowed to prescribe up to hydrocodone. My wife has a buldging slipped disk and this 'PA" wouldnt even come out of her office to look at my wife for an appt today, but instead sent someone to tell my wife "NO" she cant get a diff prescription or higher dosage. My wife has been on these pain pills for 8 months.....if you take meds, you know your body gets used to them and they are no longer effective. not only did this happen, but the hydros she is on ran out so she went to the pharmacy next door (only place ollowed to fill them) and they tell her $53 cuz of no insurance and they dont accept discount cards. we dont have $53! and we spent $20 in gas to drive two hours to go see her!! This place sucks!