Dr. Jody E Gilstrap Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jody E Gilstrap?

Excellent Practice in Hoover, Alabama

I have been seeing Dr. Gilstrap and his staff for several years. Shannon and Cyndi are extremely courteous and professional and a great to work with you for appointments and scheduling. Dr. Gilstrap is great to listen and come up with a treatment plan. Very easy to talk to.

Find a more patient friendly doctor

They won't refill your blood pressure medication without a follow up appointment and yet can't fit you in for weeks out. So I guess the possibility of having a stroke is not a concern, just the money for the office visit!

The whole family's Doctor

Our whole family has been seeing Dr. Gilstrap for years. He is so smart, and so friendly, and so far, has tackled everything we have brought in. I recommend him to all my friends. He somehow manages to spend a lot of time with each patient, but we never have to wait very long to see him.

Excellent Doctor

Dr Gilstrap spends time with his patients, and ensures they understand their medical diagnoses and medications. He also listens. I've been to doctors who don't care to understand their patients, and are only looking for the bottom line... money. Dr Gilstrap has never made me feel this way. I highly recommend him and his practice!

great listener

Dr Gilstrap is a very caring and compassionate doctor who really listens to all your problems. He's not judgmental and is very helpful.

business owner

Dr Gilstrap listens, spends time with me, actuall cares about his patients.

Patient

Dr. Gilstrap is friendly and professional. He asks, and answers, pertinent questions and is a good listener. He offers objective advice and solutions relevant to my health profile. He does a great job!

Great doctor

Dr. Gilstrap has been my doctor for years and I trust him completely. He is very caring and does his best to help you understand your diagnosis. He encourages his patients to make lifestyle changes so they won't need medication or as much medication and so I feel he truly cares about our health.

Patient

trust his judgementDr. Gilstrap doesn't know how much he has changed my life with his no nonsense approach to your medical health! Ne is soft spoken and non judgemental and lets your metabolic studies speak for your overall health issues!! He recently found my blood chlestoral was high and hit the floor running!! I really trust him!! Thank you Dr, Gilstrap!!!!!

Dr. Jody E Gilstrap is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.