Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jody Johnsen
Dr. Jody Johnsen, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Pontiac, MI, with other offices in Sterling Heights, MI and Dearborn, MI (and 2 other locations). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Johnsen is affiliated with Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital, Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove and Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. Jody Johnsen has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Postoperative Complications
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Johnsen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Henry Ford Hospital
St. John River District Hospital
12 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Jody Johnsen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jody Johnsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pontiac, MI.