Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jody Jones has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I had seen Dr. Jones for my last two Pap smears which went okay. She is not the most friendly doctor but I was only seeing her once a year so it wasn't a big deal. But recently my husband and I seen her for our first pregnancy check up and we are first time parents! I expected her to come in excited and make us feel very comfortable but instead she was very dry and nonchalant. She didn't take her time at all and was in and out. I felt like she was rushing us along. I left her office feeling uncomfortable and still a little unsure about things because she was very vague when she answered our questions. I already found another OB-GYN and will not continue my prenatal care with her. I was very disappointed.
I see a different doctor at the practice and was concerned during my pregnancy. Dr. Jones was the on-call doctor and was able to calm my nerves and let me know what was happening and at which point I would need to go to the ER. Thankfully I never got to that point, but I was extremely grateful to talk to someone who didn't think my questions were dumb or unnecessary. I would be completely comfortable seeing her if my OB was doing rounds. The office also called me back the next day to make sure I was doing OK. It was very thoughtful and kind.
I had been seeing Dr.Jones through my pregnancy (Im currently 23 weeks) and although I thought she was fine in the beginning I have since switched back to my old OB for the rest of my pregnancy with my 2nd child. While she may be nice, she does not seem competent and is not someone I would feel comfortable with performing the rest of my prenatal care. She was very forgetful. Every time I saw her she would introduce herself to me and had completely forgotten she had seen me the month prior (every 4 weeks for 5 months..) She had not yet reviewed my 19 week US at my follow up appointment (which was 4 weeks later) and was very unprofessional. She also asked me if I wanted to switch OB's which I found odd. I did not like the whole feeling of the IHA office and staff and can not wait to get back to my old OB. If you are looking for a doctor with a good bedside manner and a warm staff you feel comfortable with, IHA and Dr,Jones is not the place to go.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Jones is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
St Joseph Mercy Health System
Dr. Jody Jones accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIha Canton Obstetrics And Gynecology, 49650 Cherry Hill Rd Ste 220, Canton, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jody Jones in this video.
Dr. Jody Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, MI.