Dr. Jody Jones Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jody Jones?

Not a Warm and Friendly Doctor

Posted on March 21st, 2017

I had seen Dr. Jones for my last two Pap smears which went okay. She is not the most friendly doctor but I was only seeing her once a year so it wasn't a big deal. But recently my husband and I seen her for our first pregnancy check up and we are first time parents! I expected her to come in excited and make us feel very comfortable but instead she was very dry and nonchalant. She didn't take her time at all and was in and out. I felt like she was rushing us along. I left her office feeling uncomfortable and still a little unsure about things because she was very vague when she answered our questions. I already found another OB-GYN and will not continue my prenatal care with her. I was very disappointed.

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

great dr. she is very friendly

Helpful and kind!

Posted on July 29th, 2014

I see a different doctor at the practice and was concerned during my pregnancy. Dr. Jones was the on-call doctor and was able to calm my nerves and let me know what was happening and at which point I would need to go to the ER. Thankfully I never got to that point, but I was extremely grateful to talk to someone who didn't think my questions were dumb or unnecessary. I would be completely comfortable seeing her if my OB was doing rounds. The office also called me back the next day to make sure I was doing OK. It was very thoughtful and kind.

Dr. Jones

Posted on April 23rd, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Jones since she joined the practice. She has been professional, taken time to explain things and easy to talk too. I would highly recommend her.

Going back to my old OB

Posted on September 7th, 2013

I had been seeing Dr.Jones through my pregnancy (Im currently 23 weeks) and although I thought she was fine in the beginning I have since switched back to my old OB for the rest of my pregnancy with my 2nd child. While she may be nice, she does not seem competent and is not someone I would feel comfortable with performing the rest of my prenatal care. She was very forgetful. Every time I saw her she would introduce herself to me and had completely forgotten she had seen me the month prior (every 4 weeks for 5 months..) She had not yet reviewed my 19 week US at my follow up appointment (which was 4 weeks later) and was very unprofessional. She also asked me if I wanted to switch OB's which I found odd. I did not like the whole feeling of the IHA office and staff and can not wait to get back to my old OB. If you are looking for a doctor with a good bedside manner and a warm staff you feel comfortable with, IHA and Dr,Jones is not the place to go.

Posted on February 9th, 2011

I had an in office surgery with Dr. Jones.Everything that could have gone wrong did.The staff/doctor was not equipped to handle the situation. I was sent home, my family took me from Dr. Jones' office straight to the urgent care who then called an ambulance and took me straight to the hospital.There was NO follow up as to my condition from Dr. Jones or her office.

Worst experience ever!