Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jody Navitsky
Dr. Jody Navitsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hartford, CT, with other offices in San Jose, CA and San Jose, CA (and 1 other location). She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Navitsky is affiliated with Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Jody Navitsky has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Jody Navitsky has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Jody Navitsky has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jody Navitsky is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Navitsky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Santa Clara Valley Health and Hospital System
11 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jody Navitsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.