Dr. Jody Osborne Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Jody Osborne?

Posted on April 12th, 2016

You got that right just came in from Asheboro ER saw jody Osborne he questions my knowledge about osteoporosis and insinuating I was lying or stupid I said or you suggesting I'm lying or stupid he just grinned. ..after giving me a diagnosis I said hold on I got a question for you he went on about his business I told the nurse how rude he came back I said why did u ask me about osteoporosis uthi k im.lying or stupid h ed said doesn't matter ....I told him in front of patients and staff you have got to be the rudest professional dr I've seen and i.may look stupid but im not ...you get a 1 for bedside manners

Rude, Poor attitude and complete neglect of a patient and their needs!!

Posted on August 17th, 2014

He has to be the most unprofessional doctor (if he really even is one) I have ever met! He is rude and unkind. He is the type of ED physician that just wants to discharge patients so he doesn't have to work! I agree with the previous comment his bed side manners and compassion need a lot of work!! Although I can say the staff was very caring and comforting. They said "he's always like this!" Sounds like he must have a pretty miserable life and obviously brings it to work with him and takes it out on patients and staff alike!

Posted on February 20th, 2011