Dr. Jody Rhames Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jody Rhames?

Why I am Leaving As Well

Posted on November 27th, 2013

Dr.Rhames is a great doctor. She is plasant and knows what she is doing. However she needs to clean house. The staff is awful. They are rude and when you call and leave a message they never get back to you. I have a different insurance now through work and it offers me to be able to call an oncall doctor when i am not able to get into the office for an appointment either due to my schedule or theirs. I have had a series of utis and the on call doctor told me to make an appointment for the following week after my antibiotics were done. So i called. That was the call that did it for me. The woman i talked to was rude and gave me fhe 5th degree about the other doctor service i use THAT IS PROVIDED BY MY WORK. I was out on hold for about 10 min and then she told me she woukd have to call me back because she didnt know if they could run a urinalysis as a recheck especially if i was using a different doctor service. The wait time in the waiting room is less than 5 min generally but then you wait in your room for close to an hour before she is able to get there. And just an FYI you can hear everything that's going on in the next room .

Why I Am Leaving Dr. Rhames

Posted on November 7th, 2013

Personally I have liked Dr. Rhames, and consider her a fine physician. But her firm is extremely family unfriendly, and due to them I ended up in the emergency room this week. Her staff will not answer the phone to make appointments. You must go through their voicemail system, leave a message, and wait for them to call you back, often many hours later. This past week I called because I was having a severe asthma attack, and her staff simply didn't call back. Ever. I ended up in the emergency room at the hospital due to their refusal to answer the phones when customers call. Let me be clear: asthma is life-threatening; my message said I was having an asthma attack; and they didn't call me back. In short, Dr. Rhames' business model put my life at risk. If that's what you want in a family physician, an inability to get through to make an appointment, and to have to wait around for them to get back to you in your own sweet time, then Dr. Rhames is perfect for you. If you want to be treated in a more professional manner from the get-go, go elsewhere.

Horrible

Posted on April 29th, 2013

I have been going to this group for quite some time. I started going there because my husband had been going since birth, so when we married I also went there. I loved the two older male doctors who have no retired. Since then, it's been horrible. You have to call and go through a menu to leave a voicemail, wait for them to call you back to make an appointment. Twice now, I haven't even been called back to make an appointment until at least 6 hours after leaving voicemail. One time I went to walk in clinic and this time they called, but since I needed to a new doctor (since the others retired) they were calling me back again to see if any of the new doctors would see me. That was 1 week ago. I refuse to see Dr. Rhames as I have not been happy with her any time I have seen her. I do not go to the doctor very often, so when I do, I must be sick. She dismissed how I was feeling and was very rude to my children. Never going back. I've already set up a new patient elsewhere.

terrible doctor

Posted on July 16th, 2012

So unprofessional. Has no clue how to treat and diagnose patients. Shouldn't have a medical license, let alone patients who depend on her.

Posted on December 29th, 2009

Dr. Rhames helped me quit smoking. She was not judgmental when a few things were unsuccessful. As my last quit got longer and longer I became more grateful to her for continuing to help me past unsuccessful attempts. She is very professional, young and intelligent.

Posted on July 20th, 2017