Dr. Jody D Robinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jody D Robinson?

Very Satisfied

I have seen Dr. Robinson as a patient myself and for the care of my child. I've had a great experience with her all around, she listens well and always takes all the time we need- we have known her for 3 yrs, and even followed her from another practice. I would highly recommend her to any family or friends.

wonderful experience

Dr. Robinson has been my psychiatrist for several months now, and I couldn't be happier with her care! She is incredibly professional and compassionate. She does a very detailed evaluation, and recommends medication and other forms of treatment quite thoughtfully.

Discompassionate, unprofessional and sullen

If you need some emotional help, do not see Dr. Robinson. She was very late for our appointment and said "If you don't like it, too bad." She was unprofessional, sullen and downright cruel. I don't know why she went into practice - maybe she likes treating people poorly. She is not someone you want to go to for care. I think she belongs in research because she shouldn't be treating patients.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Jody D Robinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yakima, WA.