Dr. Jody Stackman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jody Stackman?

Very Personable

Posted on July 14th, 2017

Always concerned with you and your well being.

Busy but thoughtful and careful

Posted on February 10th, 2015

Dr. Stackman is thoughtful and knowledgeable. He caught something my eye doctor really should have thought of. He asks a lot of questions and takes notes. Puts you at ease. He is forthright, he will not baby you or downplay medication side effects etc to make you feel better, but I am a scientist and find most doctors very condescending. It is true his office is busy and you have to call to push things through sometimes. But I did not at all find he seemed rushed or unprofessional.

Rude and incompetent

Posted on May 28th, 2014

Went in for vertigo. He misdiagnosed me, telling me I had "labrynthitis" from a viral infection and/or sinus irritation, then gave me a medication that gave me new symptoms and discomfort. Told me I was a wimp when I refused to take the (wrong) medication. I then went years w/o a proper diagnosis which any decent neurologist could have done by ordering an MRI. My condition therefore seriously worsened when it should have been treated back at the beginning. TERRIBLE bedside manner on top of life-threatening poor diagnostic ability. How does he still practice? And why does anyone practice with him?

how does this bad doctor stay in business?

Posted on March 21st, 2013

My doctor referred me to this doctor but his office never even acknoledged the referral. I had to go out of town. the only way this bad doctor stays in bussiness is they are an illegal monopoly in Ithaca.Syracuse has options.

Bad Doctor

Posted on February 19th, 2013

I have had Dr. Stackman for almost two years after my great neurologist moved out of state. Dr. Stackman has a horrible bedside manner, and tunes out anything I say about my daily migraines, which have grown worse under his care. Every time I call his office for medication refills it literally takes weeks and several calls before my refill is called in. Each time I am forced to go days without my medications, causing me to suffer needlessly. I could not be more unhappy with this doctor!

Find another Doctor!

Posted on August 16th, 2012

After waiting in the for a scheduled appointment for more than an hour without explaination he spent less the 5 minutes with me. He failed to complete necessary paper work for drivers Lisc even when given months to complete and with several calls to check the status. The paper work consisted of a few sentences and a dated signature - which after waiting 3 months was incorrectly completed! Follow up is horrible. Frequently called to change appointments and was still always more than 45 minute wait. He is bad find some one else even if you need to drive 45 minutes you will be much happier.

Posted on June 27th, 2012

several requests before any follow-up; initial responsiveness was followed by two months and counting without comunication.

the worst kind

Posted on April 6th, 2010

arrogant would be an understatement, grossly inaccurate because he doesn't ask or care, unprofessional - dictates notes 6 months latter, ruined my life, self absorbed and uninvolved with patients, greedy, only laughs at his own jokes, should have retired long ago - maybe before he started

Posted on December 8th, 2009

After being in the ER because of the medication he prescribed, he would not see me.When booking my appointment i asked if he could preform the procedure that i needed, his staff said yes, he cant.When booking my appointment i double checked that they accepted my insurance, they said they did. They don't.

Poor followup

Posted on April 14th, 2009

After three visits for diagnostic purposes, I was not contacted nor were my calls returned for a followup visit to discuss my test results. Appalling lack of professionalism.

Posted on September 19th, 2017