Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joe H Browder Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 53
Dr. Browder is a great doctor. He has worked with me to help manage a painful spinal injury and the aftermath of a three vertebrae fusion. With Dr Browder's help I have been able to stay fully employed and lead a productive life. He truly cares and has always made me feel like we are a team working towards the best possible outcome for me. He truly cares and is highly sensitive to the risks that are involved with pain management. I've been a patient of his for a few years now and would recommended him to anyone that suffers from ongoing pain.
I have been seeing Dr. Browder for about 15 years. Of course not everything has been perfect. But for the most part, I can say, Dr. Browder has made my quality of life better. I have had eight spinal surgeries, five fusions, including having the SI joint fused. I just went through the spinal cord stimulator trial. Br. Browder and his staff made the experience much better by their caring attitude, knowledge, and experience, at doing their jobs. I know that God has a hand in all things, and I give Him thanks for the guidance and knowledge He has given Dr. Browder in helping the patients that come to him. May God continue to bless you for the care you give to others. A Big thanks to you and your staff.
Before going to Dr Browder for my back issue I was in agony and could not get comfortable in hardly any position other than laying flat. When I went in to the office I had to get up on the table and lay down in order to wait on my appointment in his office. Now after my treatment and medication I have been receiving I am able to carry on a lot better quality life. I am not completely comfortable all the time but it is a lot better than what it was before coming to Dr. Browder.
36 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Joe H Browder Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Knoxville PPOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joe H Browder Jr in this video.
Dr. Joe H Browder Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Oak Ridge, TN.