Dr. Joe H Browder Jr Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Joe H Browder Jr?

Dr. Browder is a great doctor. He has worked with me to help manage a painful spinal injury and the aftermath of a three vertebrae fusion. With Dr Browder's help I have been able to stay fully employed and lead a productive life. He truly cares and has always made me feel like we are a team working towards the best possible outcome for me. He truly cares and is highly sensitive to the risks that are involved with pain management. I've been a patient of his for a few years now and would recommended him to anyone that suffers from ongoing pain.

HE SUCKS BIG TIME

i went trying to get care and had to jump thru all kinds of hoops and i got no relief at all. they will make u a quick appointment and stuff but its not cuz they care, its bout turning patients over and getting paid

I have been seeing Dr. Browder for about 15 years. Of course not everything has been perfect. But for the most part, I can say, Dr. Browder has made my quality of life better. I have had eight spinal surgeries, five fusions, including having the SI joint fused. I just went through the spinal cord stimulator trial. Br. Browder and his staff made the experience much better by their caring attitude, knowledge, and experience, at doing their jobs. I know that God has a hand in all things, and I give Him thanks for the guidance and knowledge He has given Dr. Browder in helping the patients that come to him. May God continue to bless you for the care you give to others. A Big thanks to you and your staff.

The practice wants to make so many appointments I could not afford to keep going. They want make you see every someone in the office at least 3x a month

Before going to Dr Browder for my back issue I was in agony and could not get comfortable in hardly any position other than laying flat. When I went in to the office I had to get up on the table and lay down in order to wait on my appointment in his office. Now after my treatment and medication I have been receiving I am able to carry on a lot better quality life. I am not completely comfortable all the time but it is a lot better than what it was before coming to Dr. Browder.

Dr Browder is awesome. Every time I have seen him he spends all the time that I as a patient need. He explains everything in detail to me. He is there to help people get better not to just hand out medication. A+ doctor

Rating

Always very clear on what is being done, and staff is very clear on what side effects there might be and how long it might take for injection to take effect. Since I get withour sedation, he explains what he is doing while he is doing it.

Dr. Browder provided me with more than adequate care and time. I feel much better, knowing that he and the support staff (especially the physical therapy staff members) are helping me get back to normal .

My experience with Dr. Browder has never been nonthing but great. He takes time to listen to my concerns and is patient with me. He has been a great help in relieving my pain so I can be more active. His staff is wonderful in making the visit more at ease by smiling whenever I have an office visit.

Better

I lived out of state and had been seeing a pain specialist for about 4 years. I moved to this area a year ago and have been seeing Dr. Browder since. At first I thought some of the requirements were a little much but I soon learned why. TN has a huge drug problem and since I am not trying to get drugs I really don't need, I didn't mind the extra steps. I've had a couple of procedures with Dr. Browder and although they were the same procedures I had with my former doctor, I am having much better results with Dr. Browder. I still take daily meds but I've been able to cut back on those as well. Of course I wish I didn't have to take anything but overall I am in a much better situation than I was before I came to PCET. When I first started seeing Dr. Browder I was a little bothered that I saw nurse practitioners each visit instead of him but after my 1st procedure realized why that is. He carries a pretty good load of weekly procedures and if everyone insisted on seeing him for regular appointments, he wouldn't have time for to do the procedures. Because of the procedures I've had, I am able to do things that I haven't been able to do in over 4 years and for that I am incredibly grateful. If I insist on seeing Dr. Browder I can always make an appointment specifically with him. I'm pretty tough on ratings but still give my overall experience Dr. Browder and PCET a 4.

everyone in office from support staff to Dr. Browder is friendly and professional. The only drawback is I never see Dr. Browder. They are totally upfront to the fact that after first appointment you only see the PA, but I would like to see him at least once a month.

I have been treated by Dr. Browder and his staff. I had a sacroiliac injection at PCET Surgery Center. I was very pleased with my care by both Dr. Browder and the surgery center staff. I will definitely return when the need arises.