Dr. Joe Butler Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joe Butler Jr?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Wonderful doctor

Mrs.

Dr Butler is the best Dr with a great bedside manner. He was on my surgery when I had colon cancer. He put me at ease. He did a great job and they got all the cancer. I didn't even have to have a colostomy. Even if I had I know if would have been a good job. I recommend him highly.

Courteous and caring and willing to consult other doctors

Dr. Butler was referred by my Primary Care Phsyician for a breast biopsy. He made me feel at ease immediately and proceeded to examine me with his nurse in the room. His office is congenial, upbeat and professional. Everything was explained clearly to me about the biopsy procedure and I returned the next morning for the procedure which was painless. Dr. Butler is a highly experienced, caring, congenial person and I highly recommend him for any surgery.

Dr. Butler has operated on me and several members of my family and all of us had a good experience with him. He is extremely competent and above all, compassionate. You can tell just by the way he speaks to you that he truly cares. Great doctor, nice guy -- I'd recommend him to anyone looking for a surgeon.

Hernia surgery

I just feel I should say something. He did a hernia surgery around my belly button. It was so bad, like it was deformed, a another doctor in another state had to fix it! He was apalled.

Dr. Joe Butler Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Charlotte, FL.