2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Joe M Casillas Jr?

RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL!

He made me cry! He is the rudest Doctor I have ever had! I was diagnosed at 17 with endometriosis and had a laparoscopy surgery to confirm it. I am now 21 years old and have been seen by many doctors. Never had I felt so humiliated and upset by a doctor until I visited Dr Casillas. I was in there for endo pain, I also have a history of cysts that burst and it is very painful. The dr prescribed me a new birth control and I told him my sciatic nerve was throbbing for over a week and it felt exactly like the pain I have when my endometriosis acts up. He told me it is unlikely and he doubts it he told me I pulled a muscle and it has nothing to do with my endo pain and said the exact words "I've read more about endometriosis than you have, I got a degree for it" I began to cry and he continued to tell me that it's my fault my endometriosis is so bad because I stopped taking my birth control 3 months ago!!! I told him it was because I was spotting every day and felt mood swings. He then said "endometriosis will never be cured, it's a disease and you're at the beginning of it. I have patients who can't get pregnant and have their ovaries removed because of their pain. You'll be just fine"

Birth Control

Dr. Joe M Casillas Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fontana, CA.

Dr. Joe M Casillas Jr Is this you?