Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joe S Chomchai has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Joe S Chomchai has the following 7 expertise
- Hair Restoration
- Laser Resurfacing
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Cosmetic Surgery
Dr. Joe S Chomchai has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Joe S Chomchai is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Tried to tell him his Septum was off and he said it was ok he needed sinuses cleaned out after first surgery a month later feeling bad again same issues as before so he said they would do another surgery after the 2nd surgery he says that his Septum is off and needs a third surgery Why did it take so many my husband was getting sick all the time Pneumonia and missing work a nightmare for the past year he is seeking a new doctor.
After my daoughters surgery, I expected the doctor to come let me know how everything went and he never came in. Also during the healing process, she devoloped not only 1 but 2 infections, and I was not able to get ahold of his office. Left several messages and the calls were never returned. I did not feel this was very proffessional, and would not return.
Dr. Chomchai is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Wayne State University
Dr. Joe S Chomchai accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsJoe S Chomchai Md, 4851 E Pickard St Ste 2700, Mount Pleasant, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joe S Chomchai in this video.
Dr. Joe S Chomchai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Pleasant, MI.