Dr. Joe K Gregory Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Joe K Gregory?

Not happy

I recently was referred to Dr Gregory I have had 2 appointments with him and if he spent a total of about 10 minutes between both. Barely spoke his nurse is the rudest person I've ever dealt with. Last appointment she had me in tears before I ever saw him. He has prejudged me with out knowing much of anything about me. I am switching care givers as I do not trust him or his nurse at all the courteous staff stars are for the office staff at Rocky mountain not his nurse.

I have never seen Dr. Gregory but have had to deal with his office. His nurse is extremely rude and should not work with the public. I hear Dr is good but if you don't want to be treated like garbage I suggest you look for other options!!!

Dr. Gregory has a pleasant personality but my visit always feels hurried. Understandably, there is only 15 minutes for an appointment yet not all of my questions have been answered even in a few visits. I've requested specific medical equipment that needs a script and have been told, let's see how this pill works. I'd rather use medical equipment to help improve my condition than to rely on a pill. On top of all that, was initially told my insurance was accepted yet finally found out after a few visits that he is not an in-network physician.

Don't count on this doctor's office

It has consistently taken over 30 minutes on hold just to get anyone to answer the phone. One of the doctors has recently left and ever since the staff and the doctor are rushed and rude. I have to pick up my script every month and they told me to pick it up at the other office. After driving all the way over there the same day I was told the doctor was out that day. Another time was extremely ill and was only seen by the doctor for five minutes and was told "you don't have an infection, you are fine". Two days later I was running a fever, dehydrated and had to be hospitalized with a severe colon infection. When you finally do reach them on the phone, they are rude. I have had nothing but problems with this doctor and the staff. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR.

Dr. Gregory is very good. He listens to you and talks to you. You can count on him and his staff to serve you well.

first appointment

i could sense a sincere caring about what is going with me. i am greatfull for being referred to him. most importantly, i beleive he will help my pain,digestive issues and guide me thru the process of getting the proper nutrients to my body.

Seldom looks up from his laptop computer. My girlfriend wonders if he's actually a legitimate doctor! Very lackadaisical in his approach toward medical care. His PA is just as odd.

Dr. Gregory is very competent, listens well, spends time explaining what the issues is or could be, and has been spot on accurate with each of my visits. HIGHLY recommended!

Dr. Gregory is attentive and the office staff are friendly.