Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joe N Jarrett Jr
Dr. Joe N Jarrett Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Myrtle Beach, SC. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Jarrett is affiliated with Palmetto Health Baptist Medical Center. Dr. Jarrett has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joe N Jarrett Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Horrible experience, The Medical assistance didn't even know how to take the BP. Very unprofessional, Then the DR. when on to say my husband needed a full knee replacement, He graphically explained that he will use a saw and chisel then perhaps might slip and cut a nerve, He was way too graphic and plain old cruel. Offered no Motrin or anything. LOUSY Doctor
Dr Jarrett performed my total knee replacement. I had surgery five months prior to repair a torn menuscus, which resulted in AVN, avascular necrosis. After having bad results from this previous surgery, I was somewhat afraid going into a second surgery and had to make sure that I had the best surgeon. Without a doubt, Dr Jarrett is the best surgeon for total knee replacement in this area. He is highly respected for the work he does at GSRMC. He is very professional and very thorough. He stays on top of research in joint replacement and does research for DePuy components. I am one month out from total knee replacement. My physical therapy is going great! I am 100% pleased with Dr Jarrett and his staff!
Dr Jarrett has been very thorough in his diagnisis and treatment of my knee. I had meniscus tear and orthoscopy done, which resulted in necrosis. Now i am scheduled for total knee replacement. Dr Jarrett did wverything he could to treat the necrosis conservatively, but it just didnt get better. I got two more opinions and rhey both said the same thing. I know of swveral people whom he has done either hip or knee replacements on, and they all praise him for what he did for them. I love the staff at Strand Ortho too!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Jarrett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Joe N Jarrett Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsStrand Orthopedic Consultants, 210 Village Center Blvd Ste 200, Myrtle Beach, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joe N Jarrett Jr in this video.
Dr. Joe N Jarrett Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Myrtle Beach, SC.