Dr. Joe S Levy Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Joe S Levy?

Dr. Levi is a wonderful doctor, very nice and caring!

Wonderful

We have tried two other allergy offices. Dr Levy is very professional, concerned, willing to check on, or answer questions if having any concerns while in the office getting shots. He is definitely the best. When expressing concerns about reactions my daughter was having to shots to other Dr.s, I was told to get another appointment and that the shot strength could not be adjusted for the reaction she was having. With Dr Levy, we have been successfully taking shots for over 1 year. I can see the improvement in her allergies! Would recommend to anyone.

Office staff and doctor -- caring professionals

I have always been greeted by a kind caring staff. Dr. Levy has always taken the time to ask how I am doing, even when I was not there to see him (there for my shot). Great with kids, and us older kids. Plus, results. What else could you ask for.

Great

I have indoor/outdoor allergies. Pollon, Grass, Trees, weed, dust, mold, etc. You name it, I've got it. I go to Dr. Levy and got allergy shots there for a long time. He is so sweet and caring. The nurses give the weekly shots and that process is fast and easy.