Dr. Joe Linker III Is this you?

Wonderful Doctor

Contrary to what others have written, Dr. Linker has been one of the most compassionate doctors that I have seen for my conditions. Instead of writing needless and costly prescriptions that may/may not have worked, he took the time to help me better understand about how to properly manage my fibromyalgia with exercise and diet. I now feel terrific and have the utmost trust in his medical opinions!

Many years ago this Dr. told me I had fibromalgia after many years of most drs telling me I was crazy it was all in my head. I was so happy finally someone who knew what was wrong w/ me-- I then said, so now that we know what it it, what do we do. He look me straight in the face & said "nothing, you got it learn to live with it" thats it nothing more. To say the least, I left his office as as bad as it has gotten over the years I have driven many miles into the Atlanta area to go to a specialist that would @ leats make a effort to help me. My dr. there did. Frankly I have made it my mission for everyone to know this man has no compassion & couldnt care less about how his patents fell. You wanted to know thats my review of him. I wouldnt send ANYONE TO HIM FOR ANY REASON. Thanks!

Brilliant Doctor

I have been a Lupus and Fibromyalgia patient for four years and can honestly say that Dr Linker considers the whole patient. Not only was he knowledgable in the areas that I needed treatment but he was insistent on nutrition weight control and muscle mass to alleviate symptoms. Over these four years because of his persistence and understanding I am a much healthier person. He will spend as much time as it takes to get you to understand the holistic approach. I wish my other Doctors cared as much as Dr Linker seems to.

Great

Dr. Linker is a wonderful doctor. His professional personality and character truly gave me the utmost confidence in placing my trust and life in his hands!

lupus patient

Dr. Linker diagnosed me quickly - and this is not easy with SLE. The wait times can be long because he spends as much time as is needed with his patients. He expects patients to be proactive in caring for themselves. During my appointment time, I believe that he is giving me 100% of his attention.

I think he is terrific.

Dr. Linker can seem a bit gruff but I'd recommend him to anyone. His staff has always been great to me and to my elderly friend who has been in his care for several years. We have been able to get in to see him as needed and have not had to wait long. We like his no nonsense personality and prefer expert knowledge to bedside fluff.

Dr. Joe Linker III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Athens, GA.